Dungeons and Dolcettes
House Rules Feats
Prerequisites: smite evil and at least one domain.
Feat: Pick 3 of the following benefits. You may take this feat more than once but as it makes no sense you may not take any benefit more than once.
- Freely multi-class between Paladin and Cleric. If you choose this benefit one of your other benefits must be a Paladin benefit and one must be a Cleric benefit. If you do not choose this master benefit then you may choose any three from the two lists below.
- Paladin Benefits:
- Add Cleric Levels to Paladin Levels for determining damage as the result of a smite that hits.
- Add Cleric Levels to Paladin Levels for determining the number of smites one has (thus a C2P3 would be L5 for this purpose and have two smites per day)
- Add Cleric Levels to Paladin Levels for determining the number of points of healing you can do per day via laying on of hands (you must be P2+ for this to kick in)
- Add Cleric Levels to Paladin Levels for determining caster level (but not spells known) for Paladin spells (you must be P4+ for this to kick in).
- You may prepare a Paladin spell (that you have access to) in a Cleric Domain spell slot of an appropriate level.
- Cleric Benefits:
- Add Paladin Levels to Cleric Levels for determining the effect of a domain talent.
- Add Paladin Levels to Cleric Levels for determining the Cleric level when turning undead (effectively makes P1 thru 3 ‘turn undead’ levels)
- Add Paladin Levels to Cleric Levels for determining your caster level (but not spells known) for your domain spells.
- Add Paladin Levels to Cleric Levels for determining your caster level (but not spells known) for spontaneously cast spells (as we’re all lawful good here that means healing spells only)
- You may use Paladin spell slots as payment for spontaneously cast Cleric spells.
Choose a spellcasting class that you possess. You get more spells from that class as if you weren’t Multi-classed.
Prerequisite: Practiced Spellcaster.
Benefit: Your caster level for spell slots and spells known for your casting class increases by up to 2. This benefit can’t increase your caster level to higher than your Hit Dice. However, even if you can’t benefit from the full bonus immediately, if you later gain Hit Dice in levels of other classes, you might be able to apply the rest of the bonus.
If you are two or three HD higher than your current caster level your caster level is increased by one, if your HD are four or more higher it is increased by two.
For example, a human 5th-level sorcerer/3rd-level fighter who selects this feat would increase his sorcerer caster level from 5th to 6th (since he has 8 Hit Dice). If he later gained a fighter level he would be four down and so get another extra level (2 additional levels total). As he must have Practiced spell caster he would then be S9 for power and S7 for spell slots and spells known.
A character with two or more spellcasting classes (such as a bard/sorcerer or a ranger/druid) must choose which class gains the feat’s effect.
This feat does not affect strength of spells but the number per day or spells known.
Special: You may select this feat multiple times. Each time you choose it, you must apply it to a different spellcasting class. For instance, a 4th-level cleric/5th-level wizard who had selected this feat twice would cast cleric spells as an 6th-level caster and wizard spells as a 7th-level caster for spell slots and spells known … but again as practiced spellcaster is a prerequisite she would be a 8th level cleric and a 9th level wizard for spell power.
Sexy is the new Finesse [General, Fighter]
Prerequisite:Appearance of 15.
Benefit: You gain the ability to use your App score in place of Str when making attack rolls..
Special: If you are making an attack that is based off of Str, or fighting, then you may choose to use App Instead.
Sexy is Deadly [General, Fighter]
Prerequisite:Appearance of 15. and Sexy is the new Finesse.
Benefit: You gain the ability to use your App score in place of Str when making Damage rolls..
Special: If you are dealing damage that is based off of Str, then you may choose to use App Instead.